Tax Return and Self- Assessment

07471209653 / 01225 551050

Self Assessment - Tax Return - Personal Tax


Tax returns can be complicated and confusing, However, as you made hace already read on this website, DS Business Support are a professional firm of bookkeepers, accountants and payroll clerks providing every requirement for individuals and companies, including self-assessment.


- Meet your January 31st dealine

- Avoid penalty fees

- Records retained for the appropriate time period


You need to complete a Self Assessment Tax Return if you:

- work for yourself

- are a company director

- a sole trader

- part of a partnership

- part of CIS

- are a trustee

- a Minister of religion

- claim annual business expenses higher than £2,500

- Receive untaxed inclome that is not collected through a PAYE tax code


What happenes next? 

1) Email or call us

2) Answer a few simple questions

3) Receive our quote (quotes start at just £95.00)

4) Once we have received everything we need from you, we will take care of the rest

Person Services are avaliable for both businesses and private clients

All areas of Self Assessment

Dealing with Tax Returns

Tax enquiries

Computation of liabilities

Tax disputes

Correspondence with HMRC

At DS Business Support we understand that working for yourself can raise all sorts of challenges - don't let Bookkeeping and Tax Return be one of them

Copyright © All Rights Reserved